Sunday, 19 July 2020
Saturday, 21 December 2019
Tuesday, 15 January 2019
Monday, 24 December 2018
Cut off from the glow,of cashflow
Cut off,live music shows,even in glasgow
What of the kiosks,of which we live off
What of this embosk ,so much to write off
When power blacked out,real power chucked out
When power blacked out,its was all a burn out,back out,a phase out,a tap out
Saturday, 1 December 2018
That life today can be tough and unpredictable is a fact per se.With a lot of expectations,set targets,work pressure,population rise vis a vis available resources and the available opportunities.Poorly set up systems.And of course competition in the dynamic world we find ourselves in.This can be bombarding to the minds of most.Something previous generations did not necessarily go through ,at least in equal measure.
Our predecessors had their different kind of situations too.But had tradition and culture.And a conducive environment from the family up to the community level.Well installed to strike the much needed balance.Today however ,it is more of everyone for themselves by themselves with none being their brothers keeper.Accountability to each other has long been striped out of norm.Its everyone with all their freedom and rights with them out to explore and do as they wish.
And hence life is indeed short .For many threatening mistakes and decisions are likely to surface within such an all-daring frame of mind.No wonder again suicides, ,crime and other vices are generally on an uptrend today in comparison with a few years ago.And hence anything that thrills,or gives room for cormfort amidst prevalent pressure is the picked up better option.
Hence let's not get caught up in this frenzy.That life is too short and its high time we rushed to make merry and "explore". For there is as we have learnt another much more better life,yet the quality of life lived here is determinant.Lets ensure that the values of family,chastity,respect stand the test of time.And life for us all devoid of unnecessary thrill and fantasy will be fulfilling.
Thursday, 15 November 2018
Hallmark of fun,festivity,when moments be light
Some printed,polka dotted
Some plain,and helium fitted
Watch if you blow, lest they tear
Watch, lest the young bursts to tears
Significance bear these ones
Hanging,yet shining, sparkles of joy
And warming theirs hearts, yet, but a mere toy
Watch if you blow lest they tear
Watch lest the young bursts ,into tears
Of the joy ,with it to volley in the air
Joyeaux noel,joyeaux anniversaire
Watch if you blow lest they tear
Watch lest the young bursts into tears
Showers of confetti,la fete must be ready
Set days were hasty,time it is for merry
When duty calls,get them in plenty
To shine the day,they will stand but steady
Watch if you blow lest they tear
Watch,lest the young, bursts to tears
Thursday, 6 September 2018
Sometimes artistic,sarcastic,any articles
All to sharpen your eye,with answers to your whys
Sweet like a pie, and acting, like a spy
Buckle up,word has it that,theres a new post up
The flogging and jogging,but much better,the blogging
Vent out,share out,for such is the slogging
If its word on the street then kephasshares
Buckle up,even chin up,for,there's a new post up
Blogposts juggling,mind boggling
It's mostly about their lives, their strives
Eternal life,walks of life
Buckle up,for this might be one bumpy ride,a new post just dropped
Rowing and flowing,even some humours
On socialmedia,will tickle your fancy
Follow up,the content swallow up,it ain't gonna be nasty
Always check in,log in,a pinch of insight
Show up,link up, knowledge ignite
Buckle up, eyes peeled,because,
huuuush!a new post just dropped
Wednesday, 5 September 2018
Winning the golden trophy and carrying it home is indeed the ultimate achievement for every nationality represented.Recognition of outstanding footballers according to their dexterity in the sport is a big part of the events award ceremony also.The golden boot is awarded and so is the golden pair oglf gloves.Very notable also, is the presence of different countries including Presidents from various nations congregated in support of their teams.
In the recently concluded world cup held in Russia.Croatia's president Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic came out as interesting and outstanding among the many visiting heads of state.
She demonstrated sheer servant leadership and it kept many in awe about the leadership qualities that might come with a woman especially employing her motherly instincts.
To travel to Russia madam Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic bought her own ticket and used economy class taking selfies and mixing freely with rank and file.She went ahead to don a Croatian jersey and support Croatia from the terraces avoiding the luxurious VIP suite.And after the final whistle ,she joined thé team in the chambers thanking and encouraging them with her characteristic hugs.Their sweaty state notwithstanding....just one of her many gestures of humility.
When it was time for the finals,interviewed,she remarked that her team came a long way already and whether they made it to gold or not.A silver Croatia would still take home with a lot of pride.
Maybe it began way back growing up as daughter to Branka and Katarina Grabar,her parents, who owned a butcher shop and ranch in Rijeka Croatia.
She boasts to have received full military training in her country. She was first NATO assistant secretary general nicknamed swambo,a bold decision maker .
Name: Kolinda Grabar kitarovic
Âge : 50 ( 29 April 1968 - 2018)
Birth place : Rijeka ,Croatia
Marital status : Married to Jacov Kitarovic
(A tech guru)
Children :Katarina Kitarovic and Luka Kitarovic
Religion : Roman catholic
Proffesion : Politician (Croatia président)
Éducation : Los Alamos High school
: University of Zagreb(Masters of Internetional relations.
: Diplomatic academy of vienna
: George Washington University
Languages: English, Portuguese,Spanish,Croatian(fluently)
It might be time then we want to allow women, of competence and substance into the echelons.Angela Marchel has been doing a good job so far,Sirleaf Johnson did try her level best in Liberia especially in her first few years of leadership.
Sunday, 20 May 2018
Wednesday, 1 November 2017
- Technology attachment through especially hand held devices comes in as a key trait among the millennials.They are likely to pull out a smartphone first thing in the morning and end the day logging out from the same only to pspectrum m right next to them and continue the cycle next day.The attachment is almost like an addiction in the day.
- Compared to predecessory generations millennials appear least prejudiced and more tolerant over a broad spectrum of issues.Divisive culture, geopolitical ideology etc don't seem to quite resonate with them.They are more open and flexible in approach.
- Millennials are characterized as generally more ambitious in out thinkers with an affinity for providing the right solutions for issues in their day
- They are for a free mindset hence the possibility of detering authority,breaking from old preset rules et cetera.
- On the contrary millenials might come with poorer social skills.Their incline to technology bends them towards being quite introverted. With high speed internet and the right gadgets I bet a millennial can stay in an island cormfortably much longer.
- Their sense of entitlement/individuality apears stronger. Sharper inclination towards their rights.They might be as a result a little high headed in comparison.
- They also have a more positive view of their economic features with most set on the fine things of life.
- Millennials are generally more urban than agrarian in various approaches.Prefering to offer new,simplified,quick solutions appertaining to respective savvy .
- They are as compared to the predecessor generations less interested in politics and statesmanship and the affiliations therein.Low voter turnout has been recorded.
- Millennials come out as less patient.The technology of the day has programmed them towards getting most things at thumbnail proximity.
- Millennials also embrace better the advantages of good networks characteristic of most dealings in the world that they find themselves in.
- Rightly so,the points as highlighted are not standard operating procedure but an overly outlook.Personal practice might differ upto and including different environments on a cross cultural and geopolitical basis .
Meme crafting is a trade it is claimed they have learnt to perfection from their forefathers way back in the day.And this they use in a flurry incase of a situation against their main foes the Normies .
Normies seem to represent those who are anti Kekistani in ideology.The same are known to believe and prefer mainstream media outlets like the normal TV bulletin for information unlike Kekistanis who rely on the online space to get the latest news or buzz and sort it all out with memes and other new day armour in the cloud.
The same way the Kekistani community is hugely associated with white supremacy,racism and the alt rights .Kekistan and Kun Klax Klan would also sound similar, on a lighter note though.Additionally,the Kekistan flag save for th
Also as others will want it put. Man simply has a natural affinity for association or belief for that matter in some thing.Be it a political wave,sports formation,some Kekistan,religious faith et cetera.
Thursday, 3 August 2017
The non biodegradable plastic bag however has been a matter of great concern. This is due to its volatility,seeming irrecyclability and very huge volumes produced and consumed daily.
In the case of Rwanda,a total ban to the use of plastic bags has been put in place.And with authorities within the country and in it's major transit points on sentry to implement this zero tolerance policy.Kigali was indeed voted cleanest city shortly by UNESCO as a result.
Saturday, 8 July 2017
The coining of a name is a vital part of the process in bringing about the desired marketing effect upon the target audience,in any establishment.Noticeably so,the tourism docket also has very mind boggling names for some of its popular destinations.
A case in point is Hells gate park.The name leaves one thinking of the heights of mysteries this place comprises.The theory behind it anyway is its deep natural gorges whose destination is seemingly infinite.
History has it that Mau Mau warriors used them as cover in their pre colonial resistance against the imperial government of the day. Today,they are well lit and going in to explore is indeed worthwhile.Word going round has it that artefacts of stone age era have been discovered therein to mean early man might have had footage in this caves.
And,stretching over 20km the Mau Mau caves are probably the only labyrinth of caves this long and with a waterfall enjoined,right at the entrance.Indeed a masterpiece.
Wednesday, 21 June 2017
Players of which,might be smeared with iniquity
Ask Machiavelli,of the benefits of atrocity
Self interest,self gain,crime against humanity
Legislature,infrastructure,agriculture,all but pledging
Another year, another term , to keep but trending
Buy their outlook,sell your own,that's the game they're sending
Then over and over continue to trick us
Elders,millenials,people of all kinds
Who by higher inspiration,shoved this behind
Girded with hope,resilience,ambition,for another day save this elf
Having now knowledge of what's the better option
Hurry then, this into implementation
Sunday, 18 June 2017
While the Americans will put some stress on letter t to the point of it sounding like a d. The British counterparts come out low key to the point of appearing to not pronounce engulfing the sound within the strong accent. Case in point is the pronunciation of the words part of,water, what about ,but etc. The Americans will almost replace a d sound for the t.
- When Americans speak, notice them use exaggeration quite figuratively. They will always say something like "this was the best/worst thing that ever happened to me" !!! in an exclamatory tone
- Notice that the intonation in speech and especially when questioning is a rising one. Making the language appear loud and emotional.
- When trying to express something or flow of events. The use of 'like' is quite common.For example, " I seeing them coming and am like.... ",then she goes like...
- "Really," "like seriously " are also asked to feedback on a surprising, comical, or not so pleasant information that has been relayed.
- Instead of saying yes as a positive acknowledgement notice the conditioned use of "pretty much".
- The abbreviated forms,OMG, LOL are used in texting.
- "Oh men"!,"no way"! are equally used to express surprise or disgust
- To hang up on someone to mean to not pick up their calls.
- "Me and him don't see eye to eye" - don't relate well
- Property is a term used usually to mean compound,homestead et cetera,like in "get out of my property".
- If someone or something pisses one off it means it's annoying or irritating.
- They talk of in the neighborhood,in the community,to mean in the surroundings.
- To do time/incaceration - to spend time behind bars.
- Sir - Referring to a boss, respectable man or male cop.
- Madam pronounced "maam "- Woman in a position of of authority,lady cop etc
- To pull over - park
- See what one has to say or see what is in their heads.
- Imma/im gonna - I will
- To begin to get disrespectful - of a kid who acts hard headed in the presence of an authority .
- Notice the use of we was, they was instead of we were, there were.
- You don't need to know a person much to call them brother,bruh,my guy etc.
- I wanna - I want to
- "It's kinda like "- it's almost like
- Honestly..... Technically... ..,Basically..... - will begin most statements
- To get picked on - be looked down upon expressed usually first verbally
Feel free to add in the comments box any other words and phrases synonymous with this dialect.(you know what I'm saying)
Thursday, 25 May 2017
Her demeanour like a gem,old
Her stride a story told
Her spirit of gracious fold
Mirror,mirror on the wall,she is the fairest of them all
From her voice nuggets hop
From her smile warmth springsforth
Give her ears,wise and worth
Mirror mirror on the wall she's the fairest of them all
To her better half not of another
She is to society not the bother
Towards her God very sober
Mirror,mirror on the wall,she is the fairest of them all
Her faith is unto the Master
Her prayer is all that matters
Mirror,mirror on the wall ,she is the fairest of them all
Tuesday, 2 May 2017
Monday, 10 April 2017
You will notice your ears pop appering to have taken in air,in both the climbing and much more during the descent as you approach the runway.Pressurized aircraft's have lesser of this effect.
C'est la base que le temps est constant et il n y a aucune moyen de le changer ou bien pour le influencer. Nous utilisons les calendrie...
Kekistan.The recent buzz billowing over the world wide web,is just but a fictitious country.Kekistan is now fully set up. And,with a fla...